Our vision and values
We are committed to making a positive impact on the health of individuals, communities and society over the long term.
Our vision is to be the best provider of healthcare services within a therapeutic atmosphere, providing great places to work, practise medicine and receive care. We strive always to:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations and delight patients
- Bring our services to more people, enhancing the quality of their lives
- Deliver high quality, effective and safe care
- Provide value for money
As a charity we believe that we must demonstrate our success in achieving our aims in order to provide our patients, supporters and other key stakeholders with proof of our commitment to making a positive impact on society. You will see examples of our success (see our Quality Account), including the results of satisfaction surveys, clinical outcomes, audits and the powerful case studies describing individual patient experiences and how their lives have been positively affected by their treatment and care.
We pride ourselves with having a very caring and friendly approach and set ourselves apart from other organisations by being true to our values.
- Caring; we believe that everyone we interact with should be treated with the utmost respect and empathy.
- Friendly; we foster a culture that is warm, welcoming and responsive.
- Quality: we deliver the best service we can and strive to continuously improve.
- Integrity; we always strive to be reliable, honest, consistent and transparent in our approach.
- Pride; in what we do and take pleasure and satisfaction in the level of service we provide.
Individually our five key values are very simple but together they ensure a unique brand of care and service delivery.
Our services are available for NHS, self pay and privately insured patients.
At Horder Healthcare we have made it our goal to provide the best care for every patient every day. The words of our patients say it best.
Horder Healthcare is a registered charity and a dynamic and evolving healthcare organisation that is truly improving the health outcomes of the people in the communities we serve.