Horder Healthcare Tunbridge Wells
Horder Healthcare Tunbridge Wells,
Lower Ground Floor,
2 Mount Ephraim Road,
Kent. TN1 1EE
Appointments are available:
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday - 8am - 1pm
General enquiries - 01892 529059
Located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, the clinic consists of 2 therapeutic treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art studio for Physiotherapy and Pilates.
If you would like to arrange your free 15 minute physio consultation call us on 01892 529059 or send an email to email@example.com.
Would you like to speak to a Physiotherapist before booking an appointment?
Our new Physio call back service gives you the chance to put your questions to an expert for free! Simply call 01892 529059 and one of our Physiotherapists will call you back to discuss your condition and inform you of the treatment options available.
What services do we offer?
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Sports massage
- Individually tailored exercise programmes
- Joint Mobilisation
- Individual Pilates sessions
- Pilates classes
On foot from Tunbridge Wells rail station the walk takes around 10 minutes. Turn left up Mount Pleasant Road, and turn left into Mount Ephraim Road which is opposite Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre.
Patient parking in the clinic premises:
- Two parking spaces are available on the premises for patient use only. These are generally reserved for patients with individual appointments with a physiotherapist or sports massage therapist.
- Patients are advised to ring ahead (01892 529059) of their appointment to request a vehicle space (this will be subject to availability and the individual's needs)
Parking near the clinic premises:
- Free roadside parking on Mount Ephraim Road, London Road and surrounding roads for 1 to 2 hours - which is plenty of time for most of our appointments.
- For Blue Badge holders there is parking on the road, straight in front of the clinic, with close access to the ramp leading to the clinic entrance.
- Alternative parking is available close by, at Meadow Road car park and Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre car park.
Please leave in good time as availability of parking cannot be guaranteed.
|Albert Santarsieri||Chartered Physiotherapist||Gait, running and impact analysis, Remedial massage, Acupuncture, Ankle, Back pain, Musculoskeletal conditions, Fitness and Rehabilitation, Hip, Joint mobilisation, Knee, Neck, Shoulder, Sports injuries, Sports massage|
|Carine Roberts||Chartered Physiotherapist||Clinical Pilates|
|Clare Anvar||Clinical Massage Therapist||Soft tissue massage, Treatment of autoimmune disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue syndrome), Remedial massage, Acupuncture, Breathing pattern disorders, Bruising, Corrective taping, Haematomas, Long-term complex pain, Lymphoedema, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, Pain relief, Post-surgical recovery (orthopaedic, cosmetic, oncology), Stress and anxiety related conditions, Wound Healing|
|Julie Stannard||Mindfulness Trainer and Yoga Therapist||Mindfulness, Stress reduction, Yoga|
|Damian Smolski-Duff||Fitness and Rehabilitation Instructor||Obesity, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, COPD, Asthma, Back pain, Breathing pattern disorders, Fitness and Rehabilitation, Hip, Knee, Personal Training|