1. To a small bowl add 2 tablespoons honey, tamari sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 1 garlic clove, 1 teaspoon ginger, and garlic chili paste. Whisk together.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a large bowl. Pour the marinade mixture into the bowl with the salmon. Cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove salmon from the refrigerator.
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium high heat and add grape seed oil to the pan. Add salmon to the pan flesh side down first. Sear for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook with skin side down for about 4-5 minutes.
For the slaw
1. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing, set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Sauté carrots while stirring for about a minute, add the cabbage and keep stirring while cooking for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients and dressing, tossing well to coat.