1. Roll the short crust pastry to cover the base and sides of a 23cm quiche tin, Cover with grease proof paper and weigh down with pie weights or dried beans.
2. Fry the bacon in a spray of olive oil spray for 2minutes, then add the mushrooms and the spring onions and continue to fry for 2-3 mins. Remove from heat, drain juices and leave to one side
3. Bake the quiche in the oven for 10minutes
4. Meanwhile, place the butter in a saucepan and melt, add the flour and heat to make a roux. Remove from the heat and stir in the milk to make a white sauce. Stir in the chives and most of the parmesan.
5. Remove the pie weights and paper from the pastry and continue to cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the bacon mix to the pastry and spread across the base, and then cover in the cheesy sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven for 10-12minutes. Allow to stand for a few minutes before serving with salad or vegetables.