1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Take the chicken breast, gently oil and season and place on a tray in the oven for 20 minutes or until core temperature reaches 75°C, turning the chicken over halfway through the process.
3. In a saucepan sweat of the onion and garlic in a pan until softened.
4. Add the white wine to the pan and bring to the boil then simmer and reduce the liquid by 2/3.
5. When reduced add the cream and bring to the boil and again simmer very gently until sauce thickens.
6. When sauce is thick enough add the chopped tarragon and season to taste.
7. Take the cooked chicken and slice in half diagonally for presentation and place on the plate, use a ladle or spoon and carefully cover with the sauce.
8. Finish the dish with carrots, broccoli and buttered new potatoes.