1. Cook spaghetti as per packet’s instructions.
2. Meanwhile finely chop the onion and gently fry for 3-4 minutes using the low calorie olive oil spray.
3. Peel and finely chop the garlic and add to the onion along with the paprika. Cook for a further minute.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Combine with the spaghetti and serve.
Bacon or Chorizo work well in this recipe, simply cook for a few minutes before adding the onions, you may want to reduce the amount of paprika if you are using chorizo.
Additionally add vegetables such as peppers or chilli before adding the chopped tomatoes for a more substantial recipe, contributing to your 5-a-day.