1. Slice the fish in to large bite sized (3-5cm) pieces
2. Finely chop the coriander, garlic and chillies. Then combine in bowl with the lemon juice and olive oil. Add the fish mix well and leave to marinade for at least an hour, in the fridge.
3. Cut the potatoes in to wedges, and par boil for 5 minutes then drain. Once the potato has dried, spray with low fat cooking spray and sprinkle with Cajun spice mix .
4. Cook the potato wedges in a hot oven (220oC) until golden around 20-30 min.
5. Meanwhile, place the marinated fish piece onto skewers, and grill or barbecue for around 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
6. Serve with a large salad. This dish also goes well with couscous.