1. Mix together flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Beat egg, vinegar and milk.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well, forming a sticky wet doe.
4. Oil a baking tray and spread the mix out.
5. Leave to rise for 30mins in a warm place.
6. Meanwhile crush and finely chop a clove of garlic and half a chilli. Place in a mini food processor along with a tin of plum tomatoes and 1tsp of oregano. Blitz into smooth paste.
7. Once the pizza has had time to rise, spread the tomato mix across the pizza and sprinkle with a selection of vegetables.
Here we have gone for red pepper, courgette, red onion, sweetcorn and a little chorizo sausage. Sprinkle with a small amount of grated strong flavour cheese and bake for 35-40min, until the base is cooked through. Serve with salad.