1. Mix together flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Beat egg, vinegar and milk.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well, forming a sticky wet doe.
4. Oil a baking tray and spread the mix out.
5. Leave to rise for 30mins in a warm place.
6. Meanwhile crush and finely chop a clove of garlic and half a chilli. place in a mini food processor along with a tin of plum tomatoes, 1tsp of oregano. Blitz into smooth paste.
7. Once the pizza has had time to rise, spread the tomato mix across the pizza and sprinkle with a selection of vegetables.
Here we have gone for red pepper, courgette, red onion, sweetcorn and a little chorizo sausage. Sprinkle with a small amount of grated strong flavour cheese and bake for 35-40min, until the base is cooked through. Serve with salad.