1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C at least 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Chicken should be marinated overnight and then set aside.
3. Take the Coriander and cut off the stalks and put to the side, finely chop the remaining leaves. Finely chop the Spring Onion and put aside with the coriander leaves.
4. Take the remaining items (deseed the chilli for less potency if preferred) and the coriander stalks. Place into a food blender and blitz together.
5. Pour over the chicken ensuring all the marinade is used and the chicken is well covered, cover then set aside in the fridge over night.
6. When cooking place on a tray and cook for 30/40 minutes until golden brown or the chicken reaches a core temperature of 75°C.
7. Take out to rest. Use the juices and remaining marinade and add to basic gravy to make the sauce.
8. Serve with Rice and Coleslaw.