1) Boil the potatoes until they slide off when pierced with a knife, drain and leave to cool slightly.
2) Meanwhile cut the chicken into large bites sized pieces, 1.5inch cubed.
3) coat the chicken in piri piri seasoning.
4) Gently fry the chicken for 15 minutes in the oil, then add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
5) Spread all the salad leaves onto a large serving plate, followed by the potatoes and halved tomatoes.
6) Once cooked and still juicy, lay the chicken on top of the salad and serve.
You can also add a number of other salad vegetables such as celery and radish for extra variety, colour and flavour.