1. In a large non-stick frying pan fry the onion in 1 tsp of olive oil for 1-2min add the courgette and cook until soft.
2. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
3. Meanwhile, in another frying pan add 1tbsp of olive oil and fry the garlic for 30 seconds, add the chopped tomatoes and basil, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl beat together the ricotta and pinch of nutmeg, add the spinach and courgette and continue to mix.
5. Use a piping bag to fill the cannelloni tubes and lay in the base of an ovenproof dish.
6. Cover with the tomato sauce and bake at 180oc/160oc fan for 20minutes until the pasta is cooked through.
Suggestion: serve with salad.