1. Blend down the biscuits in a food processor or put into a food bag and bash with a rolling pin into crumbs. Mix with the melted butter and press into the base of a baking parchment lined 22cm spring base cake tin and set in the fridge.
2. Whip together the Cream and the sugar until you can form stiff peaks and set aside.
3. Split the Vanilla pod down the middle long ways and scrape out the seeds. Add together the cream cheese and the vanilla ensuring it is mixed well.
4. Fold in the Cream to the cream cheese mixture until it is all combined, place on to the biscuit base and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Serve with a dollop of the fresh compote and berries.
For the Compote:
Put all ingredients into a saucepan (leave some berries aside for garnish) and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or until berries are broken down and mixture has a syrup consistency. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.