We are pleased to announce that our face to face classes have restarted at Horder Healthcare Seaford and The Horder Centre in Crowborough.
All of our class participants can expect a clean and safe environment, each and every time they visit our facilities.
Class capacity has been reduced to keep everyone safe and some classes will be shorter than usual to make sure we have enough time to clean the space in between classes. Please be aware that we are only running certain classes due to social distancing and space limitations – be sure to check our updated timetable for further details.
For all our members who have returned, welcome back! For all our members who have just joined, welcome!
Your safety is our number one priority
In line with Public Health England's Guidance, we shall continue to implement control measures to ensure maximum safety for everyone at our facilities. We have been working hard to create a safe environment for you: we have made a few changes to how we do things and we will be asking you to follow a few new rules too.
Keep yourself & others safe. Please do not come to the gym if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- On arrival you will be greeted by a member of reception and asked to replace any face covering with a hospital compliant mask as well as sanitise your hands;
- A member of reception will go through standard COVID-19 screening questions (high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste/smell) – if anyone displays or disclose any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they will be sent home;
- Please arrive ‘on time’ (no earlier than 5 minutes before) and in your workout gear - changing facilities or storage lockers are not available at the moment;
- Each person in the class will be allocated an individual 2m² space to exercise and they must remain in the area at all times until the session is completed;
- Bring your own equipment to the classes if you normally use it (mat, towel, and blocks) and a water bottle;
- Once the class is finished, customers will be asked to leave one at a time to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Enabling you to make healthy lifestyle choices
Health and wellbeing classes led by our experts
Horder Healthcare offers a wide range of health and fitness classes designed to keep you in shape and help strengthen joints and muscles. For more information please choose from the locations below.
Book a class online
You can book and pay for your health and fitness classes online.