This dish is quick and easy but sophisticated enough for when you are entertaining guests. The orange gives freshness to the dish and the dish can be served with a variety of vegetables.
1 orange (juice and rind)
4 Salmon fillets (responsibly sourced; boneless and skinless)
85g fresh breadcrumbs
Bunch fresh parsley (2 tbsp)
Low calorie olive oil spray
2tbsp mayonnaise/ or low fat soured cream
New potatoes and carrots to serve
1. Pre heat oven to 200ºC (180ºC if fan oven). Line a baking tray with foil and spray with low calorie oil spray.
2. In a small bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, orange rind of one orange and juice of half an orange and the parsley. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and stir, repeat this a few times to lightly cover the breadcrumbs.
3. Lay the salmon fillets on a baking tray and press the bread crumb mix onto the fish.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and the breadcrumbs are turning golden.
5. Serve with boiled new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
Nutritional content: per serving
Calories 408 Kcal
Total fat 13.8g
– Saturated fat 2.5g
– Polyunsaturated fat 4g
– Monounsaturated fat 5.1g