Are you considering hip or knee replacement surgery?
This October, you can book a FREE consultation (including X-ray*) for hip or knee replacement with our team of orthopaedic consultants and access expert advice worth approximately £300. Please see full T&C's below.
* If deemed appropriate by Consultant. Other scans or diagnostic tests that may be required are not included in this offer.
Terms and conditions
- The free consultation is open to all self-pay patients [who are resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over] who book an initial consultation with a consultant at The Horder Centre. Not all Consultants at The Horder Centre are available for this offer.
- All appointments must be booked between 01/10/2019 and 31/10/2019 and completed by 31/12/2019. Any appointments booked or completed after these dates will not be eligible for this offer. A limited amount of consultations are available.
- Appointments can be booked by telephoning 01892 620934
- A GP referral is not required for this offer. The Horder Healthcare Private Patient Services Team will contact your GP Practice for each booking to get relevant medical history, previous scans, tests etc.
- Any additional diagnostic investigations may be recommended by your consultant. Such additional diagnostic investigations and any follow up appointments are excluded from this offer and will be charged at full price and invoiced separately.
- You are under no obligation to proceed with further treatment at The Horder Centre following your free consultation.
- Unless you specifically advise us otherwise, we will send a report of our findings to your GP so that any relevant clinical information is recorded on your medical record.
- Following your consultation, if you and your consultant agree to proceed to further private treatment then a Private Patient Advisor will provide you with further details and costs. Our team will book you for your pre assessment and operation date. All surgery is subject to passing pre assessment.
- There is a limit of one free consultation per patient.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon booking.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Horder Healthcare may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a participant from participating in this offer.
- Horder Healthcare reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this offer where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This promotion will be governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this offer is Horder Healthcare, St John’s Road, Crowborough TN6 1XP
For further information please call 01892 620934 and speak to one of our Private Patient Advisors.