Different injections can be given to diagnose the source of, and relieve, pain.
Options available at The Horder Centre are listed below and your consultant will discuss which is best for you.
If you suffer distress and discomfort caused by the following conditions, it is recommended that you seek the advice of a pain management specialist.
- Joint Pain
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Post Traumatic Pain Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Bone Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Chronic Head, Neck and Facial Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Injections can be an effective form of pain management and may help avoid surgery.
- Epidural Injections – these are made into the spine to ease pain in your lower back and legs
- Occipital Nerve Injections – these are made into the back of the head just above the neck to ease chronic head pain
- Facet Joint Injections – these are made into the back of the spine to ease pain to the facet joints
- Trigger Point Injections – trigger points are painful knots or tight bands in the muscle. An injection is made into the problem area
- Caudal Injections – these are made into the base of the spine
- Denervations – a procedure that aims to change the way the pain is transmitted from the affected area to the brain
- Radiofrequency – a procedure used to treat lower back pain caused by facet joint or sacroiliac joint problems.
Get referred to Horder Healthcare today
Horder Healthcare provides the highest quality services to NHS, privately insured and self pay patients, from initial consultation and diagnostic tests right through to surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
We are a charity
We reinvest our profit to benefit more people and help us achieve our aim of advancing health.