Posterior excision of disc prolapse including microdiscetomy (lumber region)
|Estimated Cost *|
|Initial Consultation||from £220|
Estimated total cost from £7,263
Estimated length of stay 1 night
* The guide price is effective from 1st January 2022
Price is inclusive of the initial consultation, X-ray diagnostics if needed (MRI not included), surgery, private en-suite room, inpatient physiotherapy when applicable and follow up consultation. Our private patients also receive continuity of care up to and including 120 days following your surgery.
The guide price is based on the usual clinical needs of patients. The price you pay might be different depending on your medical history or what your Consultant advises is best for you. Your price quotation will be made clear to you before you proceed with any tests, consultations or treatment.
As a private patient, you don't have to wait for our outstanding care.
Our services are recognised by most of medical insurance companies.
Spread the cost of your treatment with Horder Healthcare 0% payment plans
The Horder Centre Price Promise
Our prices will always be totally transparent and when you are quoted an all-inclusive procedure price for your operation it will be inclusive of all costs – with no hidden surprises.
If you find an alternative private hospital in your local area offering a better price for the same procedure, sold with the same service conditions, we’ll lower our price* to equal it.
*terms and conditions apply
* Price Promise terms & conditions:
(1) Initial consultation(s), diagnostic scans/tests and investigations required to establish a diagnosis are not part of your procedure price.
(2) Our price promise does not include Private Patient Units at NHS hospitals.
(3) Local area defined as within 15 miles of The Horder Centre hospital.
(4) We will match against personalised, written quotes only.
(5) Quotations must be less than 90 days old.
(6) Patients must meet the clinical criteria for admission to the Horder Centre.
Get referred to Horder Healthcare today
Horder Healthcare provides the highest quality services to NHS, privately insured and self pay patients, from initial consultation and diagnostic tests right through to surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
We are a charity
We reinvest our profit to benefit more people and help us achieve our aim of advancing health.