Why choose us?
When it comes to your health you deserve the best. At Horder Healthcare we are committed to providing first class independent healthcare for our patients at The Horder Centre, our nationally recognised hospital and our Physiotherapy Centres within the South East of England.
Why choose Horder Healthcare?
- Over 50 years' experience of providing healthcare to the local community
- Consultant-led care
- Nationally recognised for treatment in the orthopaedic and musculoskeletal field
- Appointment times to suit
- Short waiting times for treatment
- Superb facilities with continuous investment in facilities and technology
- Your own private ensuite room with friends and family able to visit whenever you wish
- Delicious meals freshly-prepared by our on-site chefs
- High standards of nursing care and a friendly atmosphere.
Horder Healthcare is dedicated to providing therapeutic centres of excellence for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal services. Our commitment to quality is evidenced by our high quality performance and aspiration to continually improve the outcomes and experience for our patients.
At Horder Healthcare we have made it our goal to provide the best care for every patient every day. The words of our patients say it best. Take some time to read success stories of some of our patients who underwent treatment.
To prevent the spread of infection it is crucial to follow stringent infection control procedures. All staff who work for Horder Healthcare are fully trained to ensure they continuously meet our exceptional levels of hygiene and cleanliness.
Designed with you in mind, positioned within the Ashdown Forest, the Horder Centre’s recent refurbishment has been carefully considered to bear in mind the environmental impact and reducing our carbon footprint.
Our services are available for NHS, self pay and privately insured patients.
If your GP needs to refer you for orthopaedic treatment, rheumatology or neurology ask to be referred to The Horder Centre.
We now offer our services in multiple locations across the South East of England.
Read about our charitable impact with our latest impact reports
The Patients’ Charter
Download our patients' charter here