1. In a dry frying pan heat the mustard seeds, after a minute add the cumin and coriander seeds and the pepper corns. Heat for 2 more minutes.
2. Allow to cool and briefly grind in a pestle and mortar.
3. Place the roasted seeds into a mini food processor. Add the cloves, turmeric, chopped garlic, ginger, chilli, malt vinegar and vegetable oil and blitz into a paste.
4. Finely chop the onion, carrot and 2 more cloves of garlic. Fry gently until the onion is soft, around 4mins.
5. Add the lentils and a little of the stock, enough to cover the lentils, keep on slowly adding more stock as the lentils absorb it. When the lentils are beginning to break down add the chicken and bring to the boil. Simmer for 12-15mins until the chicken is cooked. Once cooked add the spinach and cook for a further minute or two until wilted.
6. Meanwhile, cook the rice as per packet instructions, and blitz the cauliflower in a food processor to get the texture of rice or a large crumb. Place in a microwavable dish cover in clingfilm and cook in the microwave for 5minutes. When cooked drain any remaining water from the rice and mix with the cauliflower, before plating up.