1. Chop the pork into small bite-sized pieces, place in a bowl and flavour with the cumin, paprika, oregano and chilli powder. Mix in and allow to stand.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, peel and chop the garlic.
3. Heat 1 tsp of oil (or use oil spray) in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft 3-5min.
4. Add the meat and cook for 3-5min minutes until browned.
5. Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Meanwhile grate the carrot and courgette.
6. Add the courgette, carrot and tomato puree, stir and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Drain and wash the kidney beans and add to the pan and cook for a further 10-15minutes.
Serve with rice.