1. Pre heat oven to 200ºC (180ºC if fan oven). Line a baking tray with foil and spray with low calorie oil spray.
2. In a small bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, orange rind of one orange and juice of half an orange and the parsley. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and stir, repeat this a few times to lightly cover the breadcrumbs.
3. Lay the salmon fillets on a baking tray and press the bread crumb mix onto the fish.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and the breadcrumbs are turning golden.
5. Serve with boiled new potatoes, carrots and green beans.