Everything we do as an organisation comes back to our single aim of advancing health. We are a registered charity, so we reinvest every penny back into our people, our services and our facilities.
Advancing health is about being good clinically but it’s also about helping, supporting and encouraging people to recover from their treatment and to be as healthy as they can be, helping them to live life to the full. It is all about looking at the bigger picture of health.
Our culture at Horder Healthcare is underpinned by 5 simple yet powerful values. These dictate how we work, treat each other and our patients:
- Caring; we believe that everyone we interact with should be treated with the utmost respect and empathy.
- Friendly; we foster a culture that is warm, welcoming and responsive.
- Quality; we deliver the best service we can and strive to continuously improve
- Integrity; we always strive to be reliable, honest, consistent and transparent in our approach
- Pride; in what we do and take pleasure and satisfaction in the level of service we provide.
We are a forward-thinking organisation with a strong ethical foundation, and we truly believe our colleagues are just as important as our patients.
Without fully engaged and motivated individuals we would be unable to deliver the quality of patient care our reputation is built on. As a result we treat all colleagues as individuals, creating tailored career plans and training programmes to ensure that everyone has the ability to achieve their goals and maximise their potential.
Your support can help make a real difference!
Get referred to Horder Healthcare today
Horder Healthcare provides the highest quality services to NHS, privately insured and self pay patients, from initial consultation and diagnostic tests right through to surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
We are a charity
We reinvest our profit to benefit more people and help us achieve our aim of advancing health.